Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown #277 Under the Weather

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #277! This week we have a fun new challenge for you. It's that time of year for all things winter. First let's announce our winner and Top 3 picks from last week's challenge.


The winner from TT #276 chosen via Random.org is:


Congrats, ! Please contact me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com by February 2, 2016 to claim your prize.

Now onto our Top 3 picks:

Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the Tuesday Throwdown button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is Under the Weather. 
As always, qualified projects are anything papercrafting related. 
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.  BACKLINKED ENTRIES WILL BE REMOVED.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?
Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor is: CraftyGirl Creations


http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_114


Hi, I am CraftyGirl (not my given name).  I am originally from New Jersey but now live in Virginia Beach Virginia with my loving husband for over 30 years.  I think I was born crafting and come by it honestly since God blessed me with a Mom who loved to craft and in my eyes was the queen of crafts.  She taught me most of what she knew and all of what I know about life and crafts.
I love to draw and hope you enjoy what you see in the store.  All CraftyGirl Creations digital stamps come in .JPG, .PNG and .TIF formats.You can find my art at Stitchy Bears Digital Outlet: CraftyGirl Creations
Come over and see my latest creations at: http:/craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CraftyGirl Creations has generously provided the DT products to use.

4 comments:

Carol L said...

Thank you so much for the honor of having my card among your top 3! You've made my day :)

Veerle said...

Thank you for this challenge.
Wonderful DT work. Hugs

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Congrats to the Top 3 and winner of those fantastic projects. What a beautiful gallery of inspiration. WTG!!!!!

ike said...

Super inspirational pieces from the DT :-) I took the Theme literally :-)
Thank you for this Challenge.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog